FAQ 004146 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Structures react differently to wind action depending on stiffness, mass, and damping.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available and can you send them to me?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- When entering a new material using the Diagram definition type, the first row is locked. How can I define the material?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- What information is transferred when exporting the nonlinear stiffness? Can I display the exported values graphically?
- Is it also possible to design flat slabs in RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- What is the difference between the materials Isotropic Plastic 1D and Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic 1D?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements