Rotation of Nodal Support Using COM Interface
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In order to create a surface model with failing supports close to reality, an option called "Failure if contact perpendicular to surfaces failed" is available in RFEM 5 for contact solids under "Contact Parallel to Surfaces".
- Why are certain model generators only displayed inactive/grayed?
I have installed Halfen HDB 13.60 on my PC. The version does not seem to be compatible with RF‑PUNCH Pro anymore. The interface does not work. I am using the version 5.26.02 of RFEM.
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- How can I display the results from RF‑PUNCH Pro exactly in the critical perimeter with a result value?
- When calculating an oblique plate, I obtain very high result values for the line supports at 2 edge nodes. Why is it so and how can I avoid it?
- In spite of having defined average regions, they are not considered in the design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. What setting did I miss here?
- There are no load case numbers (LC1, LC2, LC3, ...) but action categories (D, W, S, Imp) displayed for load combinations. Where can I set this?
- In the results window 2.1 "Punching Shear Design," I get the error No. 56 "The FE mesh is not dense enough." How can I set the mesh?
- Can I export a critical perimeter from RF‑PUNCH Pro to an RFEM model?