Link to Main Program
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I deleted my shortcut from the viewer. How can I restore them?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?