National Annex DIN EN 1998-1/NA:2021-07
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
Comparing Axial Forces in Tension Members: Without Considering (Left) and with Considering Nonlinearity (Right)
Comparing Total Earthquake Force: Without Considering (Left) and with Considering Nonlinearity (Right)
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
I need many mode shapes to achieve a sum of 90% effective modal mass. Can I limit the number of mode shapes for generating equivalent loads?
- What method is applied in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- I have used the RF‑/DYNAM Pro add-on module to generate the governing result combinations of seismic loads. What is the next procedure to perform the design of the individual structural components?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I noticed deviations from the map of DIN EN 1998‑1 or DIN 4149 in the online service "Geo-Zone Tool: Snow Load, Wind Speed, and Seismic Load Maps". Can you tell me which map is current and thus governing?
- How can I enter or read out a response spectrum via the COM interface in DYNAM Pro?
- Is it possible also to create a user-defined response spectrum in RF‑/DYNAM Pro?
- RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads includes the result tables "5.8/5.9/5.10 - Equivalent Loads". Which sum is displayed in the case of the "All mode shapes" option?
- What is the approach for seismic design in RFEM/RSTAB?