Changing the project name and description for the printout report
Tips & Tricks
The name of the project/model from the General Data is shown in the header of the printout report by default. In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, the model name can be changed manually in the printout report independent from the actual name.
To change the model name for the printout report, open the “Printout Report Header” dialog box by clicking the [Header setup] button. If you select the check box in the “Change Project Name/Description” or the “Change Model Name/Description” section, the corresponding text boxes become available for manual input. The according entries from the General Data appear. If you type in a new name, the entries in the header of the printout report change.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I cannot manage to correctly import the cross-section from a dxf file into the SHAPE‑THIN program, the imported cross-section is in a wrong plane. What can I do?
- Is it possible to calculate and design "temporary structures"? What do I need for this?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W," instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions