RF-GLASS | Features
- Design of single‑layer or laminated glass as well as insulating glass with intermediate gas layer
- Design of curved glass
- Option to select either local calculation without regard to the influence of a surrounding structure, or global calculation with regard to the influence of an entire structure
- Limit stress analysis according to DIN 18008:2010-12 or TRLV:2006-08
- Classification of loads into load duration classes
- Extensive material library including all common glass, foil, and gas types in compliance with the standards DIN 18008:2010-12, E DIN EN 13474, and the regulation TRLV:2006-08
- Optional consideration of shear coupling of layers
- Consideration of climatic loads
- Calculation according to the linear static analysis or nonlinear analysis according to the large deformation theory
- Stress analysis, the ultimate limit state design, the serviceability limit state design
- Graphical representation of all results in RFEM
- Possibility to filter results and color scales in result tables
- Direct data export to MS Excel
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.