RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations | Features of Time History Analysis
- Combination of user-defined time diagrams with load cases or combinations (nodal, member and surface loads as well as free and generated loads can be combined with functions varying over time)
- Combination of several independent excitation functions
- Extensive library of seismic events (accelerograms)
- Linear implicit Newmark analysis or modal analysis in time history
- Structural damping using Raleigh damping coefficients or Lehr's damping
- Direct import of initial deformations from a load case or combination
- Graphical display of results in a time history diagram
- Export of results in user-defined time steps or as an envelope
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.