RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations | Features of Multi-Modal Response Spectrum Analysis
- Response spectra of numerous standards (EN 1998, DIN 4149, IBC 2012, etc.)
- User-defined response spectra or generated from accelerograms
- Direction-relative response spectra approach
- Manual or automatic selection of the relevant mode shapes of response spectra (5 % rule of EC 8 applicable)
- Result combinations by modal superimposition (SRSS or CQC rule) and by direction superimposition (SRSS or 100 % / 30 % rule)
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis