RF-CUTTING-PATTERN | Features
- Planar and geodesic cutting lines
- Flattening of double-curved surface parts of tensioned membranes or pneumatic cushions
- Definition of cutting patterns by using boundary lines which are not required to be connected
- Sophisticated flattening based on the minimum energy theory
- Uniform or linear compensation by warp and weft direction
- Possibility of different compensations for boundary lines
- Welding and boundary allowances
- Adaptable data organisation (any additional modification of input data is considered up to the final ‘weld’)
- Graphical display of cutting patterns
- Statistical information about each cutting pattern (width, length, size)
- Option to automatically generate cutting patterns from cells
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.