SHAPE-MASSIVE | Reinforced Concrete Design
- Stresses σ and strains ε of concrete and reinforcement without considering concrete tensile strength (cracked state)
- Ultimate limit state design (existing safety) or design of defined internal forces
- Location of the neutral axis α0, y0,N, z0,N
- Curvatures ky, kz
- Strain in neutral center ε0 and governing strains at compressive edge ε1 and at tensile edge ε2
- Governing steel stress ε2s
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Cross-Section Properties Software
Section properties, stress analysis, and reinforced concrete design of thick-walled cross-sections