This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Beam and Column Connection
Model to Download
Complete parameterization block of the connection geometry, control of the connection angle, contact solid, connection plate, hole size and connection plate thicknesses.
Model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
- Views 124x
- Downloads 13x
- Updated 09/19/2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 100
- Number of Lines 85
- Number of Members 10
- Number of Surfaces 42
- Number of Solids 1
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Total Weight 0.087 tons
- Dimensions 0.85 x 2.87 x 2.49 feet
- Program Version 5.11.02
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?