Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Reinforced concrete structure
ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis
Simple two-dimensional steel structure
Timber-Concrete Composite Slab
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why do I only get seismic loads calculated in one direction when calculating with RF-/DYNAM Pro?
- During the check in RF‑/DYNAM Pro, I get the message "No natural vibration case or dynamic load case has been selected for the calculation." Why?
- Is it possible to display natural frequencies separately for each direction?
- What is the approach for seismic design in RFEM/RSTAB?
- What do the symbols mean in the graphical representation of the mode shapes of the RF-/DYNAM Pro add-on module?
- How is it possible to consider tension members in RF‑/DYNAM Pro?
- In RF-/DYNAM Pro, I get the error message: "The assigned mass case does not exist," although I have defined a mass case. What is the reason?
- In RF‑/DYNAM Pro, the "From self-weight of structure" option is available in a mass case. Is it always necessary to activate this option in order to consider the dead load of the structure?
- How can I consider prestressed cables in RF‑/DYNAM Pro?
- How many mode shapes do I need to consider in the dynamic analysis?
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member models
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models