Authorizing RWIND Trial on Single-User Computer
- Reactivation of Trial Version Authorization
- Online Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Hardware Key Authorization
- Offline Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Offline Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Extension of Software Key Authorization
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
With the release of the structural analysis programs RFEM 6, RSTAB 9, RSECTION 1, and RWIND 2, Dlubal Software introduces a new generation of structural analysis programs. Find out more about the latest developments at Dlubal Software in this article.
Dlubal Online Service with Comprehensive Cross-Section Libraries and Determination of Cross-Section Values for Structural Analysis and Design
How can I consider various wind profiles for various wind directions?
- Is it possible to use load transfer surfaces in RFEM 6 for wind load generation using RWIND?
- Where can I find the update reports, information about problem solving, and new features in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- What is the meaning of the difference in the checksum of drag forces?
- Why does RWIND Simulation not converge to the preset minimum pressure difference, but oscillates about a higher limit value?
- How can I reactivate an expired trial license of RWIND Simulation on a single-user computer?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program with a hardware key on a single‑user computer?
- How can I extend an active license of RWIND Simulation based on a software key online before the activation period expires?
- How can I deactivate an authorized RWIND Simulation license based on a software key on a single‑user computer offline via email?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program offline with a software key on a single‑user computer via email?