Authorizing RWIND Trial on Single-User Computer
- Reactivation of Trial Version Authorization
- Online Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Hardware Key Authorization
- Offline Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Offline Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Extension of Software Key Authorization
AIJ Examples Case E - Building Complex in Actual Urban Area with Dense Concentration of Buildings in Niigata City
Compliance with building codes, such as Eurocode, is essential to ensure the safety, structural integrity, and sustainability of buildings and structures. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) plays a vital role in this process by simulating fluid behavior, optimizing designs, and helping architects and engineers meet Eurocode requirements related to wind load analysis, natural ventilation, fire safety, and energy efficiency. By integrating CFD into the design process, professionals can create safer, more efficient, and compliant buildings that meet the highest standards of construction and design in Europe.
- Is there an option to export the results of drag forces of all zones from RWIND in a table?
- When exporting my model from RFEM to RWIND, I get the message "Warning No. 7731 | Reading of logger file failed." What can I do to start the simulation in RWIND?
- How can I consider various wind profiles for various wind directions?