- Hardware Key Authorization
- Online Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Offline Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Offline Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Activation of Trial Authorization
- Reactivation of Trial Authorization
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
There are load generators available for beam structures, creating snow loads according to ASCE/SEI 7-10. The load cases are generated depending on the roof structure. Another generator creates coating loads (ice). You can save recurring load combinations as templates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program offline with a software key on a single‑user computer via e‑mail?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program online with a software key on a single‑user computer?
- Is it possible to design a "Kármán vortex street" behind an object in the numerical wind tunnel of RWIND Simulation?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- How can I delete the RWIND Simulation results in an RFEM or RSTAB model?
- Is it possible to display the RWIND Simulation results in ParaView?
- How is the Cp coefficient of the surface result determined in RWIND Simulation?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- Why is the surface pressure distribution in RFEM different from the corresponding surface pressure distribution in RWIND Simulation?
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.