Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Knowledge Base Articles
Computer technology has a firm grip on digital structural analysis and design. With each new development, the involved planners are able to push the limits of what is feasible upwards.
Product Features Articles
The results of the form‑finding process are a new shape and corresponding inner forces. Usual results such as deformations, forces, stresses, and others can be displayed in the RF‑FORM‑FINDING case.
This prestressed shape is available as the initial state for all other load cases and combinations in the structural analysis.
For more ease when defining load cases, the NURBS transformation can be used (Calculation Parameters / Form‑Finding). This feature moves the original surfaces and cables into the position after form‑finding.
By using the grid points of surfaces or the definition nodes of NURBS surfaces, free loads can be situated on selected parts of the structure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- I would like to use the export of visual objects to RWIND Simulation. How do I scale my visual object for the import?
- Where are the RWIND Simulation projects created by RFEM/RSTAB saved?
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- On the dlubal.com website, I found the option to display the results along a line, or the option to enter the points manually. Where can I find this result view?
- How can I delete the RWIND Simulation results in an RFEM or RSTAB model?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- Is it possible to display the RWIND Simulation results in ParaView?
- How is the Cp coefficient of the surface result determined in RWIND Simulation?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.