Checksum of Drag Force
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
Dlubal Online Service with Comprehensive Cross-Section Libraries and Determination of Cross-Section Values for Structural Analysis and Design
The solution of the numerical flow problem gives results on and around the model:
- Pressure on structure surface
- Coefficient Cp distribution on the structure surfaces
- Pressure field about structure geometry
- Velocity field about structure geometry
- Turbulence k-ω field about structure geometry
- Turbulence k-ε field about structure geometry
- Velocity vectors about structure geometry
- Streamlines about structure geometry
- Forces on member-shaped structures that were originally generated from member elements
- Convergence diagram
- Direction and size of the flow resistance of the defined structures
These results are displayed in the RWIND environment and evaluated graphically for freely definable zones. Since voluminously displayed flow results about the structure geometry are confusing, RWIND Basic provides freely movable section planes for the separate display of the "solid results" in a plane. In addition to a static display, there is also an animated display in the form of moving line segments or particles for the 3D branched streamline result. This option helps to represent the wind flow as a dynamic effect.
All results can be exported as an image or, especially for the animated results, as a video.
- Which mesh size should be set for a numerical wind flow analysis?
- How can I simulate buildings with window openings as a closed unit in RWIND Simulation?
- How can I display the load distribution of RWIND Simulation in RFEM?
How can I consider various wind profiles for various wind directions?