- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Comparing Critical Load Factors for Lateral-Torsional Buckling According to Different Methods and ModulesThe critical factor for lateral-torsional buckling or the critical buckling moment of a single-span beam will be compared according to different stability analysis methods.
Long-span glued-laminated beams are usually supported by a reinforced concrete column with torsional restraints.
Stability analysis according to the second‑order theory requires imperfections to be applied.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”