RF-/FE-LTB | Input Options
Comprehensive and easy options in the individual input windows facilitate the representation of the structural system:
- Support type of each node is editable.
- It is possible to define a warp stiffening on each node. The resulting warp spring is determined automatically using the input parameters.
Elastic Member Foundations
- In the case of elastic member foundations, you can manually enter spring constants.
- Alternatively, you can use various setting options to define the rotational and translational spring from shear panel.
Member End Springs
- RF-/FE-LTB calculates the individual spring constants automatically. You can use the dialog boxes and detailed pictures to represent a translational spring by connecting components, a rotational spring by a connecting column, or a warping restraint (available types: end plate, channel section, angle, connecting column, cantilevered portion).
- If there are no member hinges defined in RFEM/RSTAB for the set of members, you can define them directly in the RF-/FE-LTB add-on module.
- The nodal and member loads of the selected load cases and combinations are displayed in separate windows where you can edit, delete or complete them individually.
- RF-/FE-LTB automatically applies the imperfections by scaling the lowest eigenvector.