RF-/FE-LTB | Input Options
Comprehensive and easy options in the individual input windows facilitate the representation of the structural system:
- Support type of each node is editable.
- It is possible to define a warp stiffening on each node. The resulting warp spring is determined automatically using the input parameters.
Elastic Member Foundations
- In the case of elastic member foundations, you can manually enter spring constants.
- Alternatively, you can use various setting options to define the rotational and translational spring from shear panel.
Member End Springs
- RF-/FE-LTB calculates the individual spring constants automatically. You can use the dialog boxes and detailed pictures to represent a translational spring by connecting components, a rotational spring by a connecting column, or a warping restraint (available types: end plate, channel section, angle, connecting column, cantilevered portion).
- If there are no member hinges defined in RFEM/RSTAB for the set of members, you can define them directly in the RF-/FE-LTB add-on module.
- The nodal and member loads of the selected load cases and combinations are displayed in separate windows where you can edit, delete or complete them individually.
- RF-/FE-LTB automatically applies the imperfections by scaling the lowest eigenvector.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.