RF-STABILITY | Features
- Calculation of models consisting of member, shell and solid elements
- Import of axial forces from a load case or combination
- Non-linear stability analysis
- Optional consideration of axial forces from initial prestress
- Four equation solvers for effective calculation of various structural models
- Optional consideration of stiffness modifications in RFEM
- Calculation of buckling modes of unstable models
- Determination of stability mode greater than the user-defined load increment factor (Shift method)
- Optional determination of the mode shapes of unstable models (to recognize the instability cause)
- Visualization of stability mode
- Basis for analysis using imperfect equivalent structures in RF-IMP
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.