You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Tapered Hall Frame
Model to Download
Here you can download the model of a tapered hall frame and open it with the RSTAB - Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software.
This model has been used in the free webinar 'Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB' on May 5, 2020.
Model Used in
- Product Feature 001411 | Create 3D glTF Models (*.glb and *.glTF Formats)
- Product Feature 001412 | Extended Display of Strains in RFEM
- Event 001913 | Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB
- Event 001921 | Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB
- Event 002138 | Stability Design in Steel Construction with RFEM and RSTAB
- Video 001364 | Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB
- Video 001372 | Programmable COM Interface for RFEM or RSTAB
- Video 001350 | Designing Cold-Formed Steel Sections According to Eurocode 3