You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Steel Tower with Stairway Structure
Model to Download
3D model of a steel tower with stairway structure
Model Used in
- Steel Structural Analysis & Design Software
Design Software for Structural Steel Connections
- Product Description | RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB
- Product Description | Module Extension RF-/STEEL Plasticity
- Product Description | Module Extension RF-/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections
Models to Download
Steel Hall with Cold-Formed Z-Sections as Purlins and Design acc. EC 3 with British National Annex
Knowledge Base Articles
The following post verifies the determined mode shapes or critical load factors of the previous beam structures using an FE model in RFEM (surface elements) and RF‑STABILITY.
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When inserting blocks, the sets of members defined previously are not transferred. How do I achieve inserting the sets of members as well?
- How can I add a line grid to visibility?
- Is it possible to open an RSTAB file in RFEM and the other way round?
- Is it possible to save an RFEM file as an RSTAB file?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- How can I enter a head plate at a frame joint for the stability analysis of a frame beam in STEEL EC3?
I have calculated a frame according to the second-order analysis. The testing engineer says that the frame is not stable because the torsional buckling check has failed.
What do I have to be aware of in the case of the second-order analysis? Do I have to calculate the system as 3D, even if it is a 2D frame?
What modules do I need for a lateral-torsional buckling analysis when calculating according to the second-order analysis?
- How can I create a twisted beam in RFEM?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, i.e. the design against pulling out of the column?