You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
ACI 318-19 Concrete Structure
Model to Download
Concrete member and surface structure modeled in RFEM. The webinar in the link below demonstrates the design workflow according to the ACI 318-19 standard utilizing the RF-CONCRETE Members and Surfaces add-on modules.
Model Used in
- ACI 318-19 Concrete Design in RFEM
- Modulerweiterung ACI 318 für RFEM/RSTAB
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- RFEM-Zusatzmodul RF-BETON
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
In accordance with Sect. 18.104.22.168.1 and Sect. 10.14.1.2 out of the ACI 318-14 and CSA A23.3-14 respectively, RFEM effectively takes into consideration concrete member and surface stiffness reduction for various element types.
Standard Roller Support (1:1 RFEM Modeling Ratio According to Workshop Drawings; © Rümmele Bauingenieur GmbH)
Product Features Articles
The material library already includes the American types of concrete and reinforcing steel available for design. However, you can always define other materials for the design according to ACI 318.
The units used for the reinforced concrete design according to ACI 318 are adjusted to the US customary system by default.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- In RF-CONCRETE Members, I get an error message saying that the steel cross-section is not designable. What is the reason for this message?
- Is it possible to use the add-on modules for RFEM to design concrete solids?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- I calculate the deformations at time 0 and at time infinite. The deformations at the time infinite seem plausible to me. The deformations at time 0 seem significantly smaller and therefore implausible. What is the reason?
- How can I teach the program that it automatically increases the longitudinal reinforcement when calculating the deflection of the slabs so that the specified deflection is met?
- For my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report in LaTeX. It is possible to completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created in RSTAB. What could be the reason?