Stair Tower with Warping Torsion
Model to Download
Warping torsion at stair stringer
Model Used in
- For which programs is the STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module available?
I design an eccentrically modeled wall beam in RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion, which is loaded transversely with a distributed load. While the bending moments in the main program result in zero at the member start and member end due to the hinges, the RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module displays moments at these locations, which incorrectly reduces the span moment.
How do I get the boundary moments equal to zero at this point?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?