Model to Download
Steel tower in industrial building with steel connections
Model Used in
- Views 408x
- Downloads 114x
- Updated 8 May 2021
Designing rigid end plate connections is difficult for four-row connection geometries and multi-axis bending stresses because there are no official design methods.
RF-/HOHLPROF add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB | Ultimate limit state designs of welded hollow section connections according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
Display extended strains of members, surfaces and solids (e.g. important principal strains, equivalent total strains, etc.) in the Project Navigator - Results in RFEM as well as in Table 4.0.
For example, you can display governing plastic strains when performing the plastic design of connections with surface elements.
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- The design of my connection is not possible because of an incorrect geometry input. What can I do?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- The design ratio of the cross-section check is different for the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. What is the reason?
- What is the meaning of the warning message ER061) Minimum amplifier of design loads <1?
- How can I optimize the calculation time in CRANEWAY?
- I would like to define lateral supports along the axis of a structural component that sometimes act on the upper flange, sometimes on the lower flange. However, it is only possible to select one item for each member. How can I create the entry?
- Is it possible to divide a free surface load by the existing lines in RFEM?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the design add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?