You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Steel tower in industrial building with steel connections
- Views 188x
- Downloads 52x
- Updated 4 January 2021
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Display extended strains of members, surfaces and solids (e.g. important principal strains, equivalent total strains, etc.) in the Project Navigator - Results in RFEM as well as in Table 4.0.
For example, you can display governing plastic strains when performing the plastic design of connections with surface elements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- The design of my connection is not possible because of an incorrect geometry input. What can I do?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- I would like to calculate and design "Temporary Structures". What do I need for this?
- How can I create a twisted beam in RFEM?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, i.e. the design against pulling out of the column?
- In the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I obtain an extremely high design ratio for a member in the case of "Biaxial bending, shear and axial force." Although the axial force is relatively high, the design ratio seems to be unrealistic. What is the reason?
- For which programs is the STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module available?
- I have just noticed that the STEEL EC3 add-on module also calculates with γM0 = 1.0 when designing a tension member, although it should actually be γM2 = 1.25. How can I perform the design correctly?
- Is it possible to design intermittent welds in the CRANEWAY add-on module?