Assembly system by strapping for a gallows
Model to Download
Download the model of a belt connection. This model is used as an example for modeling the contact between the plates of the belt system and the flanges of the HEA column. A slip coefficient is defined and initial prestresses are used to prevent slippage of the system.
This model is presented in the free webinar "Modeling and Design of Solids in RFEM" on July 28, 2021.
Model Used in
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
I have generated a steel plate resting on a concrete slab. The deformation of the plate is going through the slab.
When I insert an elastic surface foundation for the steel plate, the concrete slab is not loaded.
How can I build the contact between the plate and the slab, and how can I model a lifting in case of tension?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What could be the reason for this?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?