You cannot download this structural analysis model because it is a customer project.
Footbridge over the River Serio
Footbridge over the river Serio in Bergamo, Italy
Studio Rota Nodari
Via M.Zanchi, 85
24022 Alazano Lombardo (BG)
Model Used in
No Download Possible
Until now, the prestress load type had always been an initial prestress in Dlubal Software programs. The defined load magnitude was applied and, depending on the stiffness of the surrounding system, prestress remained more or less as an axial force in the cable.
RF-/STEEL NBR Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Steel Members According to ABNT NBR 8800: 2008
RF-/FE-LTB Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Lateral-Torsional Buckling Analysis According to Second-Order Analysis (FEM)
- I have calculated a box girder. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it also possible to enter the temperature for a surface in the XZ plane by using the height (variable in Z)?
- Which analysis is used in RF‑STAGES or STAGES to calculate temporary loads and the generated combinations?
- Can I use surface releases to separate two overlapping surfaces?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?