This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
2-Span Hall Module
Model to Download
Parameterization of geometry of 2 bay steel hall module. Cross-bracing on the side panels. Side columns with variable cross-section.
Model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
- Views 227x
- Downloads 20x
- Updated 21 September 2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 96
- Number of Lines 66
- Number of Members 66
- Number of Load Cases 5
- Number of Load Combinations 19
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 7,855 t
- Dimensions 38.320 x 6.320 x 8.295 m
- Program Version 5.21.02
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- When I apply an area load to a surface with an opening, the load is not not accounted for at the opening. Is it possible to automatically consider the area load as a line load around the opening perimeter?
- Is it also possible to determine the stiffnesses of an existing column instead of a fixed nodal support?
- I just have to calculate an open hall with low roof loads and, compared to them, relatively high wind loads. In theory, it is necessary to perform the lateral-torsional buckling design of the bottom flange. Unfortunately, the combination 1.0*G + 1.5*W is missing.
- How do I obtain the maximum column load in my RFEM 3D model?