2018 NDS and CLT Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Overview of 2018 NDS updates with CLT design.
- Modeling and loading of a CLT structure in RFEM.
- Analysis and design per 2018 NDS utilizing RF-LAMINATE.
- Up to 01:58: Introduction
- Up to 21:30: Example structure geometry and load application in RFEM
- Up to 24:27: Add-on module concept with RF-LAMINATE
- Up to 27:10: 2018 NDS updates for CLT design
- Up to 40:26: CLT compositions, stiffness reductions, and laminate theory
- Up to 49:15: Final model revisions for CLT structure
- Up to 54:55: Analysis and design results in RF-LAMINATE
- Up to 56:49: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, MS, PE
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.