FAQ 000572 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The cross-section data of a SHAPE-THIN section can be documented not only in the printout report with the usual selection options, but also as a short version. With the option "Report Summary", the current cross-section graphic as well as the most important input and output data are summarized on one page.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- How can I change the exponential display of the results to the display of integral numbers?
- Is Dlubal Software GmbH an independent company?
- Is your software only available for Windows? Or also for OS X to start it on a Mac, or for Linux?
- I have installed RFEM without any problems. However, when opening the program, it does not start as a full version. A dialog box appears where the authorization file can be imported or the test licence can be started. The dongle lights up and should work. What can I do?
- Is it possible to display the mean value of the line support results?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Why is no support force displayed even though I have bedded the member?
Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Cross-Section Properties Software
Section properties, stress analysis, and reinforced concrete design of thick-walled cross-sections