Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What exactly is the difference between the add-on modules JOINTS Steel - DSTV and END-PLATE?
- Can I consider the normal force when designing a rigid end plate connection according to the DSTV guideline?
- In RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV, I get the notes "Wrong geometry" and "Invalid material." Which entries do I have to adjust?
- Where can I find the internal forces at certain nodes in the printout report?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Why can not I design a double bend with the RF- / JOINTS add-on module?
- I have designed a steel connection using RF‑JOINTS and then created a model to compare it in RFEM. Why are the results not identical?
- Is it possible to export steel connections from JOINTS to a CAD program?
- Why is the message "Web weld as outside of recommended DIN limits" displayed, although no specifications have been selected?
- I have purchased the RF‑/JOINTS add‑on module. After importing the new authorization file, the demo version is only available. Why?