Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I change the display of the arrows for punching loads in RF‑PUNCH Pro?
- What is the meaning of "Common Surfaces" in RF‑PUNCH Pro? Do I have to set anything here?
- The critical perimeter at the wall corner in my structure looks strange. What can be the reason?
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- I have entered a line support with "Wall in Z," but I cannot select the wall end for the design in RF‑PUNCH Pro. Why?
- Which static depth d is applied in RF‑PUNCH Pro for the design on surfaces with a variable thickness?
- Are the minimum moments also considered in the case of punching shear on foundation plates?
- How can I display the results from RF‑PUNCH Pro exactly in the critical perimeter with a result value?
- What is the meaning of a "main load" and "secondary load" in RF‑PUNCH Pro and where does this load come from?
- Is it also possible to check the punching shear on vertical walls?