Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Roller Support with Seating Cleat
Plate with interrupted support and increased stiffness | Technical article 001663 from the Knowledge Base
Light timber frame model
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Comparison of soil models
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Steel pipe connection
3D steel hall
Steel section connection
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I display the results from RF‑PUNCH Pro exactly in the critical perimeter with a result value?
- In the results window 2.1 "Punching Shear Design," I get the error No. 56 "The FE mesh is not dense enough." How can I set the mesh?
- Can I export a critical perimeter from RF‑PUNCH Pro to an RFEM model?
- I would like to enter a variable member load, but the load parameters are grayed out. What should I do?
- I would like to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support, by means of surface releases. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Punching shear design of foundations and slabs with nodal and line supports