Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Development of a computer program for damage analysis of timber bridges based on vibration measurements
Disproportionate Collapse Prevention Analyses for Mid-rise Cross-laminated Timber Platform-type Buildings
I-joists in Timber - Discussion of current design practice and implementation in structural analysis software
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- I would like to import a large, curved surface from Rhino into RFEM, but I get the following error message: "Command: ExportToRFEM5. Nodes compare tolerance is set too low. You could adjust it by document units settings. Export error. Error to write data, message: Coordinate Z is out of range. Export to RFEM finished." How can I fix this error?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- I have already divided my membrane roof into individual surfaces. Can I quickly create a cutting pattern from these surfaces?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W," instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx - Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the SIA 262:2013 design
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052