Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Concrete on its own is characterized by its compressive strength. To have reinforced concrete, the participation of reinforcing steels contributes to it thanks to their resistance capacity both in compression and especially in traction.
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I enter the earth covering of a bucket foundation up to 10 cm below the top edge of the bucket in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which theoretical approaches are used in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro for pocket foundations with rough bucket sides to divide the forces and moments and carry out the reinforcement layout?
- How do I activate the earth covering (permanent)? The corresponding check box is deactivated.
- I have activated the settlement calculation in FOUNDATION Pro, but cannot export the determined stiffnesses of nodal supports. Why not?
- Is it also possible to rotate a foundation about the Z‑axis in the RF‑FOUNDATION Pro add‑on module?
- Is is correct that the allowable soil pressure has to be entered as the characteristic value in Window 1.1 General Data of FOUNDATION Pro? Will be the design value determined automatically?
- In compliance with DIN 1054, the allowable contact stress "Sigma_all" has been entered for the soil contact stress analysis. RF‑FOUNDATION Pro requires a "characteristic value" to be entered. How are both approaches of DIN 1054 and EN 1997‑1 compatible?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Can I only apply an impact load to the bucket instead of the entire foundation?
- How can I design a foundation for lifting loads?