FAQ 003422 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- Normal stresses σx from axial force and bending
- Shear stresses τ from shear force and torsion
- Equivalent stresses σv with comparison to limit stress
- Stress ratios related to equivalent stresses
- Normal stress σx from unit normal force N
- Shear stress τ from unit shear forces Vy , Vz , Vu , Vv
- Normal stress σx from unit moments My , Mz Mu , Mv
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- My section is classified as Class 4 and non-designable in RF-/STEEL CSA. However, my manual calculation shows a different class. Why the difference?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
I created a very simple model to check the manual calculation. I can't get to the expected results. Could you give me an advice please?
- How do I apply prestress to tension members?
- When using the "Apply support reactions as load" function, I get the message "No surface was selected on which the load should act." What is the background of the message?
- I am getting the message that my material does not meet the requirements of the current standard. How can I correct this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Soil-structure interaction analysis and determination of elastic foundation coefficients based on soil data