Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The National Building Code of Canada (NBC) 2015 Article 184.108.40.206 provides a clear procedure for earthquake methods of analysis.
Product Features Articles
The stiffness of gas given by the ideal gas law pV = nRT can be considered in the nonlinear dynamic analysis.
The calculation of gas is available for accelerograms and time diagrams for both the explicit analysis and the nonlinear implicit Newmark analysis. To determine the gas behaviour correctly, at least two FE layers for gas solids should be defined.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I enter or read out a response spectrum via the COM interface in DYNAM Pro?
- In RF-/DYNAM Pro, the Rayleigh damping is available. How do I determine and use these factors?
- Is there any option to generate a "response spectrum according to the standard" with user-defined parameters in the RF‑DYNAM Pro add-on module?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- For my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report in LaTeX. It is possible to completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created in RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis