FAQ 004151 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Result of Eigenvalue Analysis for Single-Span Beam With Lateral and Torsional Restraint without Intermediate Supports
Model (top) and 1. Mode shape (bottom) of a hybrid roof truss in RFEM (© StructureCraft Builders Inc.)
Structures react differently to wind action depending on stiffness, mass, and damping.
- How are the effective lengths of frame columns determined in RFEM or RSTAB?
- How can I export the effective lengths from the RF‑STABILITY add-on module to Excel?
- What is the critical load factor and how is it possible to determine it?
- I have calculated a pre-deformed structure according to the second-order analysis with RF-STABILITY and RF-IMP. Why are the deformations of the CO smaller than the applied pre-deformation?
- Is it possible to perform stability analyses on reinforced concrete structures by means of RF‑STABILITY?
How can I perform a stability/buckling analysis on a load-bearing structure?
- Which modules are responsive via the COM interface RS‑COM or RF‑COM?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Where can I download the add-on modules, such as RF‑STABILITY?
- What is the purpose of the "Calculate eigenvector for unstable model..." option in RF‑STABILITY?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method