RF-/ALUMINUM ADM | Features
- Design of members and sets of members for tension, compression, bending, shear, torsion, and combined internal forces
- Stability analysis for flexural buckling, torsional buckling, and lateral torsional buckling
- Automatic determination of effective radius of gyration by special integrated FEA software (eigenvalue analysis) for general loading and support conditions
- Alternative analytical calculation of effective radius of gyration for standard situations
- Option to apply discrete lateral supports of beams
- Definition of nodal supports for sets of members
- Serviceability limit state design (deflection)
- Cross-section optimization
- Variety of cross‑sections provided, for example I-, C-, and T‑sections as well as angles, rectangular and circular hollow sections, round bars, and many other
- Detailed result documentation with references to the design equations used and described in the standard
- Filter and sorting options of results including result lists by member, cross‑section, x‑location, or by load case, load and result combination
- Result window of member slenderness and governing internal forces
- Metric and imperial units
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.