- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
Dlubal Software programs and add-on modules include a wide range of powerful features.
Since our software is subject to continuous development, we are constantly adding new features. In doing so, we also take account of our customers' wishes.
Why Dlubal Software?
Export of Reinforcement RFEM - RevitSurface reinforcements defined in the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module can be exported as reinforcement objects to Revit by using the direct interface.
Data exchange with Advance Steel using *.smlx files
When exchanging data with Advance Steel using *.smlx files, the interface is automatically detected. This means that *.smlx files are possible even if no version of Advance Steel is installed.
RF-COM/RS-COM | Scope of Functions
- Reading and writing access to structural data, load case data, load and result combinations, and calculation results
- External control of calculation
- Possibility to open and edit available models or to create new models
- Access to all results such as deformations, internal forces, and support reactions
- Ability to intercept possible errors using error messages
- Access to control elements as well as results of the following programs:
- RF-/STEEL EC3
- RX-TIMBER Glued-Laminated Beam
- RF-/TIMBER Pro
- RF-/DYNAM Pro
RF-COM/RS-COM | Features
RF-COM/RS‑COM creates RFEM/RSTAB models and write data as well as load cases, load and result combinations.
RF-COM/RS‑COM consists of an instruction set that can be embedded in common programming languages, such as Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Visual C++ (also .NET). The instruction set includes objects and methods that allow access to the RFEM/RSTAB data.
To be able to use RF-COM/RS‑COM, you only need an editor, a compiler and basic programming knowledge. You can easily integrate the supplied object library to the editor. For example, in the case of Microsoft Excel, you have everything you need as a VBA editor is included in this software.
The RF-COM/RS‑COM interface requires valid licences for RF‑COM/RS‑COM as well as for RFEM/RSTAB and the respective add‑on modules whose data is to be used.
RF-COM/RS-COM | Application Areas
- Structure generator for typical geometries with loading and combinations
- Importing and exporting data from spreadsheet programs such as MS Excel and MS Access
- Connection to various programs compatible with COM, for example CAD systems
- Customized pre- and postprocessing modules
- Processing and results of data in user-defined formats
RF-LINK | Standard ACIS Text Format (*.sat)
The ACIS SAT file format is smaller than other 3D formats and therefore, it saves time to import and export models.
Furthermore, the SAT format is considered as particularly robust. If supported in RFEM, all geometry and topology data is preserved in the highly accurate SAT models.
RF-LINK | Initial Graphics Exchange Specification (*.igs, *.iges)
The Initial Graphics Exchange Specification (IGES) defines a neutral, highly independent data format, which is used to exchange digital information among Computer Aided Design (CAD) programs.
RF-LINK | Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data (*.stp, *.step)
The STEP format represents a standard interface initiated by ISO (ISO 10303). In the topology specification, all shapes (line, surface and solid models) relevant for RFEM can be transferred from CAD models.
Note: This format is completely different from the product interface DSTV (Deutscher Stahlbau Verband), which uses the same file extension *.stp.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”