- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
Design-relevant data is entered in two separate windows. Since the RF-/DEFORM module is very clearly arranged, working in it is very easy.
First of all, it is necessary to define the actions to be designed. Then, you can select the members and sets of members manually or graphically and assign the respective allowable limit deformations.
The deformations correspond to deformed member ends or an undeformed system.
If the results of the designed actions are not available, RF-/DEFORM automatically starts the RFEM/RSTAB calculation in order to determine the deformations. The settings of the calculation parameters defined in RFEM/RSTAB are used.
Subsequently, the RF-/DEFORM add-on module determines the relative deformations of the designed members and sets of members.
Relative and absolute deformations are compared with the respective limit values in clearly arranged tables. In this way, you can quickly evaluate the design results.
If there is a failure of the member or set of member design, the relevant elements are highlighted. You can integrate the designs performed by RF-/DEFORM into the printout report in the same way as the RFEM/RSTAB data.
- Deflection analysis of members and sets of members
- Graphical selection of single members and sets of members for design
- Limit deformations in reference to global, local or resulting member directions
- Limit deformations in reference to lengths of single or continuous members, or specification of absolute deformation values
- Deformation analysis of extreme values from different actions
- Optional application of different design cases
- Free selection of length and deformation units independent of RFEM/RSTAB
- Integration of deformation analyses into the global RFEM/RSTAB printout report
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
"I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it."
"I have been using Dlubal for over a year now and am constantly impressed by the range of its capabilities/flexibilities that Dlubal offers, in particular its ability to cope with the unusual design challenges and requirements typical of what I do in my daily job."