This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Steel and Reinforced Concrete Buildings
Model to Download
RFEM model of a steel structure with reinforced concrete extension.
Building model Steel structure hall
- Structural Engineering Software for Buildings
- Structural Engineering Software for Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Structural Analysis and Design Software for Steel Structures
- Planning with BIM | What is BIM?
- Planning with BIM | Integration with Autodesk Revit
Steel Hall with Cold-Formed Z-Sections as Purlins and Design acc. EC 3 with British National Annex
Critical Load Factor of Tapered Steel Frame 3: FE Model and RF-STABILITY
This post verifies the determined mode shapes or critical load factors of the previous beam structures using an FE model in RFEM (surface elements) and RF‑STABILITY.
RF-/STEEL BS Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Steel Members According to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
Bar Reinforcement Export to Revit
The reinforcement proposal from RF-/CONCRETE Members can be exported to Revit. The rectangular and circular cross-sections are currently supported.
The reinforcement bars can be modified retroactively in Revit.