Model to Download
Download the model of a steel hall here and open it with the FEA software RFEM.
This model is used in the free webinar "Modeling and Design of Steel Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9" from October 20, 2021 (English, October 19, 2021 in German).
Model Used in
- Event 002403 | Modeling and Design of Steel Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
- Event 002404 | Modeling and Design of Steel Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
- Event 002422 | Modeling and design of steel structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
- Video 002927 |
- Video 002929 | Modeling and Design of Steel Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
The calculation of complex structures by means of finite element analysis software is generally performed on the entire model. However, the construction of such structures is a process carried out in multiple stages where the final state of the building is achieved by combining the separate structural parts. To avoid errors in the calculation of overall models, the influence of the construction process must be considered. In RFEM 6, this is possible by using the Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) add-on.
Modeling and Design of Steel Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 | Wed. 20/10/2021 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CEST
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- Can I estimate which minimum cross-sections should I use before starting to design my model?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?