Connection in Steel Structure Using Solid Elements and Contact
Model to Download
The model is an example for modeling contact via surface releases, special meshing options for solid elements, and connecting members to surfaces and solid elements.
Furthermore, the model is calculated plastically with the RF-MAT NL add-on module. This results in stress redistributions.
Model Used in
Most Common Performance Classes L1 and L2 with Corresponding Basic Values of the Axial Post-Cracking Tensile Strength
- Is it possible to model and structurally analyze solids in RFEM?
- I would like to model a threaded rod as a 3D solid in RFEM. Is this possible?
- How can I create a section through a solid to evaluate the results at any location?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?