Design of FRC Structural Elements in Concrete Design Add-On
Free Webinar Information
This webinar shows you how to model and design structural elements made of fiber-reinforced concrete (FCR) using the Concrete Design add-on.
Date | Time
Creating new "fiber-reinforced concrete" material type and modeling / design of structural components made of fiber-reinforced concrete in ultimate and serviceability limit state
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Paul Kieloch
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Kieloch provides technical support to our customers and is responsible for development in the area of reinforced concrete structures.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alexander Meierhofer
Head of Product Engineering Concrete & Customer Support
- More About RFEM 6
- Concrete Design Add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9
- Nonlinear Calculation of Floor Slab Made of Steel Fiber-Reinforced Concrete in Ultimate Limit State with RFEM
- Determining the Material Properties of Steel Fibre-Reinforced Concrete and Using in RFEM
- FAQ: Activating Steel Fiber Concrete Design in "Concrete Design" Add-on
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page, available 24/7.
- How can I activate the design with steel fiber-reinforced concrete in the "Concrete Design" add-on for RFEM 6?
- Although all the member design checks have been fulfilled, I get the "Not Covered Reinforcement" result. What is the reason?
- How do I define a member as a cantilever and not as supported at both ends for serviceability or deflection design?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.
The structural frame & truss analysis and design program RSTAB 9 contains a similar range of functions as the FEA software RFEM, paying special attention to frames and trusses. Therefore, it is very easy to use and for many years, it has been the best choice for the structural analysis of beam structures consisting of steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and other materials.
Concrete Design for RFEM 6
In the Concrete Design add-on, various designs according to international standards are possible. You can design members, surfaces, and columns, as well as perform punching and deformation analyses.
In the Concrete Design add-on, various designs according to international standards are possible. You can design members and columns.