FAQ 002364 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In RFEM, you can display contact properties between two surfaces by means of contact solids. Among other things, you should ensure that both contact surfaces of a contact solid have the same integrated objects. Therefore, when modeling the contact surfaces, it is recommended to use the copy function in order to create the second contact surface.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- Why is no support force displayed even though I have bedded the member?
Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
- I would like to apply only to a part of the surface a rectangular load. How to do it?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- I would like to calculate a multi-span beam. Is it possible to automatically apply imposed loads by span (for the design of the largest supporting moment and moment in the span)?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
How can I find overlapping elements and clean up the modeling?
How the shear deformation of a member can be taken into account?
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx - Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
RSTAB 2D 8.xx
Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of composite girders according to ENV 1994-1-1 (Eurocode 4)
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132