Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
3D steel platform
Steel bridge with concrete base
Roller Support with Seating Cleat
Plate with interrupted support and increased stiffness | Technical article 001663 from the Knowledge Base
Light timber framing
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Comparison of soil models
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When calculating the diaphragm, the resulting deformation of the load case ZS1 and the combination KZ1 differ, although the combination KZ1 contains only ZS1 with a factor of 1.00. What is the reason for this?
- How can I create a user-defined coordinate system using the COM interface and then assign it to a nodal support?
- How can I enter a member elastic foundation that only acts in one direction?
- I would like to enter a variable member load, but the load parameters are grayed out. What should I do?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- I would like to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support, by means of surface releases. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements