FAQ 003316 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- When using the "Apply support reactions as load" function, I get the message "No surface was selected on which the load should act." What is the background of the message?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- In the filter settings for the values on surfaces, you can display a certain range of results and hide the rest. How can I hide a certain range of values and display the rest?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements