FAQ 003343 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions