FAQ 003545 EN
Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
Analyses of the Structure-Soil Interaction of the Plate-Pile Foundation of a Social Building in the Floodplain of the Elbe River
Structural Analysis and Construction of a Road Bridge as a Reinforced Concrete Frame Bridge in the Course of B 79
Module Analysis and Design of the Steel Membrane Structure for the Roofing of the Sports Centre in Fürth
Design and Dimensioning of Silo Supporting Structure in Steel, Composite Steel and Reinforced Concrete Construction Considering Economic Efficiency
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I deleted my shortcut from the viewer. How can I restore them?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions